Tuesday, October 3, 2017

#30DayBookBinge October + possible TBR

I posted about this the last time around, and really enjoyed taking part in it. It's the brain child of Misty from The Book Rat - who I've been watching her videos, and reading her blog, for longer then I've had this blog, which doesn't seem like a long time until I actually start to think about it.

The first time around for this happened this past June and I really enjoyed taking part. I don't think I missed a single day, though I probably missed at least one. I'll probably also miss at least one this month, too, though there is thirty one days in October and not thirty so technically could take a day off. I'm hoping not to, but I am flying to hang out with friends for about a few weeks at the end of the month, so we'll see how that plan goes (but yay friends, I love friends).

However, here to talk about #30DayBookBinge and my personal plans. Misty's October announcement post, with video. Also printables post!

All information you could possibly need is in those two posts but it's a pretty simple premise, try and read every day - anything! - for the whole month. I'm definitely going to be aiming for all thirty one days but we'll see how that goes. I'm writing this on the 2nd and I've already finished a book so I'm feeling pretty good about it, but I'm sure I won't be able to keep that up.

As for what I'll be reading, I have no idea. I don't do TBRs anymore because I'm such a mood reader I just never know what I'll actually be in the mood for. However, saying that, I do have some ideas. I'd really like to get more into, and finish, This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - I'm loving it so much I don't want to read more because it's just so good?? That doesn't make any sense but it's how I feel.

And then I also want to get to The Rose and the Dagger, since I just read the first book in that duology, and there are about a million new releases coming out this month that I'd also like to get to. Not to mention I do have ARCs I should be reading, and doubt I'll get to much in November with friend time and also NaNoWriMo.

Some releases this month I'm loving forward to, though, are: Wild Beauty, That Inevitable Victorian Thing, 27 Hours, The Illustrated Prisoner of Azkaban, Not Your Villain, Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, A Line in the Dark, The Glass Spare. And more. Oh, also, I did a bookoutlet order and while most of them I've already read and just getting copies of - or different copies of - there are still a few coming I haven't read and would like to. Basically, if there's a way to read about 100 books in a month, someone let me know?

If you're taking part in this month long readathon, let me know! And let me know where you'll be updating. I'll, most likely, be updating more on twitter and instagram then anywhere else.

Happy reading! (And happy fall, it's finally cooling down a little here, and Halloween is basically here which I'm 100% okay with)

No comments:

Post a Comment