Monday, April 24, 2017

Dewey's readathon | April 29th | Sign Up

Hello there, what's this place? *blows dust off words*

Besides the jokes, it has been a ridiculously long time since I've posted something here - and, actually, I have stuff I haven't posted that I've been meaning to (for example: 2016 favorites, 2017 goals. It's been a while), and I'm hoping to still post them (even though they will be very late.

I'm probably going to write up a whole post about why I've been gone and how much I realized I really enjoy blogging - and reading others posts, comments, all that jazz. This post, though, is all about Dewey's 24 hour readathon - probably my second favorite reoccurring readathon (sorry, Bout of Books takes top, but it's close).

Dewey's in, obviously, a 24 hour readathon. Which starts at the same time for everyone - figure out when it starts for you - and it's so much fun to just read all day and talk to people on twitter and everything. Snack on things. It's so much damn fun.

Closer to the readathon I'll post a stack of books I'll be picking from and all that jazz - if you're participating please let me know so I can check out, and cheer on, your progress during the readathon.

Your Start Time
Sign Up

2 comments: